[wpdevart_facebook_comment curent_url="https://esperanzaflowers.com/" title_text="" order_type="social" title_text_color="#000000" title_text_font_size="22" title_text_font_famely="monospace" title_text_position="left" width="100%" bg_color="#d4d4d4" animation_effect="random" count_of_comments="2" ]
$90.00 – $230.00
* Place your order for delivery on Tues, Wed, Thurs, or Friday with 7-10 days anticipation
* Fed Ex delivers most boxes by noon. Make sure someone will be available to receive the flowers the day they arrive. Consider having them shipped to an office or place of work.
* We will send you tracking information so you can follow online
* The flowers will be thirsty after their long journey from Ecuador.
* Carefully remove them from the box as well as any protective packaging.
* Cut an inch off the bottom of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
* For best results, cut the stems under water in a sink with clean garden shears or a sharp knife.
* DO NOT CUT FLOWERS WITH STANDARD SCISSORS.
* Place the stems in a vase or other container with fresh clean water.
* Use warmer water to help open the flowers faster.
* Make sure to change the water at least every 3-4 days.
* Cut the stems down again after a few days to help rejuvenate the hydration process
* Keep the flowers in a dry area and out of direct sunlight.
* Average stem length is 70cm
* Average open head size is 15-20cm
* Average vase life is 7-10 days